Harry Potter Quidditch Robe

Harry Potter Quidditch Robe Super Deluxe Child Costume


Which position do you play? Seeker, Beater, Keeper or Chaser?
This super deluxe Harry Potter Quidditch ankle length robe is crimson* with attached hood, yellow side stripes, front laces for closure and a Gryffindor crest. Remember to pick up some of the great Harry Potter accessories to complete your costume. This is an officially licensed Harry Potter™ costume.
  • Available in Child sizes: Small (4-6), Medium (8-10), and Large (12-14).
  • Glasses sold separately.
  • 100% Polyester exclusive of trim.
  • Hand wash cold, line dry.
  • *Please Note: exact shade of crimson may vary from shown.



For this and other Quidditch costumes CLICK HERE


Rating:
Reviewed by: Aunt99

Gender: Female
Visit Frequency: first time
Title: Great gift
Date: Dec 27, 2010
I ordered this as a gift for my nephew for the holidays. He was so excited & wore it all Xmas morning!
Rating:
Reviewed by: Domahe

Gender: Female
Title: Brilliant

...except for the Pink ribbon included to tie up the front. I will have to purchasie double the length in a matching color. The fit was good. My son is a size six going on 7. This fit him well. He, of course, thinks it's the best! :)
Rating:
Reviewed by: 11caa

Gender: Female
Title: Great costume

My son is 8 years old and he loves Harry Potter. I originally bought him a Harry potter robe at another store and was very disappointed in the quality and fit. We decided to return the other one and buy him this robe. He looks great! I bought a size bigger than I would have based on the sizing chart and it fits great. We added the broom and glasses and he is all set.
Rating:
Reviewed by: anewnormal1384

Gender: Female
Title: Great Costume!

I'm really pleased with this costume. Looks just like in the movie, and you can't beat the comfort and ease of this. I bought one for each of my sons, 7 and 5. They love them and play "quittich" in them every day. Will be very functional trick or treating wether it's warm or cold out.
Rating:
Reviewed by: toys4kids

Location: Chicago area
Gender: Female
Age: 36-45
Visit Frequency: first time
Title: great purchase

My 9 year old was excited to receive this Quidditch robe and has noticed the similarities to the ones worn in the movie. It fits well and is easy to put on.
Rating:
Reviewed by: harryronhermione

Gender: Female
Title: Good Quality

The robe, as stated by others, is a nice quality robe. It does run on the smaller side, so if you are between sizes, go up. We are definitely happy with the purchase.
Rating:
Reviewed by: susanna

Gender: Female
Title: great costume

Nice quality costume...quick shipping....thank you!
Rating:
Reviewed by: awesomemommy

Gender: Female
Age: 26-35
Visit Frequency: only at Halloween
Title: Great Costume!

This Harry Potter robe is very realistic and extremely well made. My son loves it and can't wait for Halloween!
Rating:
Reviewed by: FatherofPotter

Gender: Male
Title: Perfect for a Quidditch Match

My son, a HUGE Potter fan, is enamored of his new robe. It is a halloween costume, but will get lots of extra use as he imagines himself flying around the pitch. It is VERY high quality for the price. Runs a little snug to size, as I concerned an 8-10 would be too big (based on his other clothing) but was a perfect fit. Buy this without any hesitation. Truly a fantastic product.
Rating:
Reviewed by: MmMama

Location: Ohio
Gender: Female
Title: Nice; Warm; Runs Big

This is a nice looking, quality costume that would be good for a cool Halloween (might get hot indoors, as the robe is thick fleece-type material). Based on other review, I order the small (says size 4-6) for my 7 year old. Glad I did; he's just a little taller than average and would've been swimming in the next size up.
Rating:
Reviewed by: Gran

Gender: Female
Photos: (click for full-size)
Title: Loves it!
Date: Aug 27, 2010
My grandson has had this Harry Potter costume on since it arrived yesterday morning. Loves it!
Rating:
Reviewed by: alohagrandma

Location: Maryland
Gender: Female
Age: 46-55
Visit Frequency: monthly
Title: This is great!

Oh, my. Ever since my grandson first saw Harry Potter flying around playing Quidditch, he has been enamored. Not only did he want the Quidditch robe, but he wanted the accessories -- and BuyCostumes delivered. The robe is a solid quality and the accessories (extra purchase) are perfection. Add the glasses and the broom, and my little one is a blond Harry Potter. Thank you for making my grandson's Easter surprise so special.
Rating:
Reviewed by: Rachelima

Location: Chicago, IL
Gender: Female
Visit Frequency: yearly
Title: Best Quidditch Robe Available

Nice fleece, no lining, good color. Real stitched on ribbon on arms. I didn't like the ribbon that laced up - I replaced it from red satin to gold rope I bought at Michael's. Washes well and can use for years. Perfect fit for wearing over clothes. Best one I could find as I know my kids will use it for years.
Rating:
Reviewed by: Claymaker

Location: Southern California
Gender: Female
Age: 36-45
Visit Frequency: only at Halloween
Title: Harry Potter Quidditch Robe

What a fantastic robe! Authentic down to the vent in the back, this well made and durable robe looks like the real thing. You pay a few more dollars over the economy robe, but it is worth it! This robe is going to last a couple Halloween seasons and withstand play in between. Looks good and is very comfortable!

For this and other Quidditch costumes CLICK HERE